Art History: Volume 1: 6th ed
by Michael W. Cothren
- The most student-friendly, contextual, and inclusive survey is now personalized, digital, and mobile for todays students. *
Art History 5th edition continues to balance formal analysis with contextual art history in order to engage a diverse student audience. Authors Marilyn Stokstad and Michael Cothren- both scholars as well as teachers- share a common vision that survey courses should be filled with as much enjoyment as learning, and that they should foster an enthusiastic, as well as an educated, public for the visual arts.
This revision is the strongest and most comprehensive learning program for measuring student progress and improving student success in attaining the outcomes and goals of the art history survey course. Not only does the text address four overarching goals of the survey course, the new MyArtsLab further develops and reinforces these outcomes and skills with market-leading learning tools such as personalized study plans for each student and multimedia assets geared towards addressing different learning styles and abilities, such as chapter audio, student videos, Closer Looks, architectural panoramas and much more. The end result is a complete learning program designed to increase students success with a personalized, digital and a highly mobile learning experience.
A better teaching and learning experience
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experiencefor you and your students. Heres how:
- Personalize Learning * MyArtsLab is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program. It helps students prepare for class and instructors gauge individual and class performance.
- *Go Digital * Pearson Custom eText provides instructors and students with a whole new online customizable learning experience.
- Go Mobile * Make learning easy and convenient with our on-the-go eTexts and key learning applications.
- Improve Critical Thinking *Key Learning Outcomes encourage students to think critically about visual arts as part of the larger world.
- Engage Students * Updated scholarship, MyArtsLab, and the readability of the text provide a wonderful engaging student experience.
- Support Instructors *With a wealth of online resources, instructors have videos, images, and teaching support materials to create a dynamic, engaging course.
This Book a la Carte Edition is an unbound, three-hole punched, loose-leaf version of the textbook and provides students the opportunity to personalized their book by incorporating their own notes and taking the portion of the book they need to class all at a fraction of the bound book price.
GREAT BOOK -- GREAT SERVICE
THANK YOU. Upon cursory examination, I am thrilled with the book. You people are great. Now I don’t have to type out everything — and it is very readable. I am so glad I cancelled my other order — book was very costly — and was going to take 3 weeks to get. Yet here you are, and you gave it to me quickly, conveniently — “right now!” WOW. I will certainly remember you. Thank you so much.
It Does Really Work
I found this site and I was going to purchase the book when I saw the program to get it for free. I copy the link, email all my classmates on canvas, took a screen picture, and sent it to them, next morning I received the code and I applied to the cart and I got my pdf download. It’s real and the pdf is real and it works, all pages opened. Thank you so much!!!
I was skeptical because there were only 5 star reviews
But I got my textbook for $16 bucks. Put 4 stars so you could tell It was a real person making this lol.
Textbooks are a great and affordable price! Will definitely buy again.
LOVe the free textbook offer
I sent a link to my classmates and was able to get my textbook for free. I wasn’t sure at first but thankful and happy I tried. I got to download the book immediately .