Nonprofit Management: Principles and Practice Fifth Edition
Michael J. Worth’s student-friendly best-seller, Nonprofit Management: Principles and Practice, Fifth Edition, provides a broad, insightful overview of key topics affecting governance and management of nonprofit organizations. Worth covers the scope and structure of the nonprofit sector, leadership of nonprofits, managing the nonprofit organization, fundraising, earned income strategies, financial management, nonprofit lobbying and advocacy, managing international and global organizations, and social entrepreneurship. Written specifically for students, this applied text balances research, theory, and practitioner literature with current cases, timely examples, and the most recent data available.
New to the Fifth Edition
- New cases related to accountability and governance highlight new approaches to recent controversies and risks to nonprofits. Cases include the Wounded Warriors Project, Sweet Briar College, 4-H, Housing First, the Chan-Zuckerberg Initiative, the National Audubon Society, and an expanded study of governance issues at the Hershey Trust.
- Expanded discussions of risk management offer new insights on developing strategy, building capacity, and managing risk.
- New social networks and social media content provides students with practical strategies for using social media when fundraising and marketing.
- A new comprehensive case on the Girl Scouts of the USA recounts reforms undertaken by this iconic organization and current challenges it faces.
- The chapter on financial management has been substantially revised to reflect new requirements for nonprofit financial statements issued by the Financial Accounting Standards Board in 2016, as well as an expanded discussion of audits.
- An updated chapter on fundraising includes information on the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act passed in December 2017, which has implications for charitable giving.
This Site is a Great Find for online books
I was skeptic at first due to the amazing price but ordered my first book. As soon as I completed my purchase the link was right there to download my book. Great quality and I will be checking back for more books in the future!
This Was A Great FInd
We all know textbooks are overpriced, and I was ecstatic over finding this book at this price.
Was searching the entire Internet, but finally got it for the best price.
Thank you so much bookpanthers, I got my text book for the best price on internet. And even the best thing is i got a coupon for sharing the link, across my class to get a free text book. With the help of this website, i am way to go with my subject.
Was Skeptical; BUT It Turned Out Great
I was originally VERY skeptical because I’ve seen many sites that write fake reviews about themselves. But I took the risk of $15 and the site turns out to completely legitimate. As soon as my payment info went through, I got a download link and downloaded my book instantly. Definitely impressed by the low price as well considering Amazon had my book ‘Cengage Advantage Books: Introduction to Sociology” listed at $21 for an eBook rental. While now I own the book for only 15. Thanks again Janet and Panther Books team for your assistance and service provided you all definitely helped a graduating senior out.
The prices are unbeatable and customer service is exceptional. I mistakenly purchased the wrong book and immediately was assisted to correct my error.