Orchestrating and Automating Security for the Internet of Things: Delivering Advanced Security Capabilities From Edge to Cloud
by Anthony Sabella & Rik Irons-Mclean & Marcelo Yannuzzi
**Master powerful techniques and approaches for securing IoT systems of all kindscurrent and emerging**
Internet of Things (IoT) technology adoption is accelerating, but IoT presents complex new security challenges. Fortunately, IoT standards and standardized architectures are emerging to help technical professionals systematically harden their IoT environments. In *Orchestrating and Automating Security for the Internet of Things*, three Cisco experts show how to safeguard current and future IoT systems by delivering security through new NFV and SDN architectures and related IoT security standards.
The authors first review the current state of IoT networks and architectures, identifying key security risks associated with nonstandardized early deployments and showing how early adopters have attempted to respond. Next, they introduce more mature architectures built around NFV and SDN. Youll discover why these lend themselves well to IoT and IoT security, and master advanced approaches for protecting them. Finally, the authors preview future approaches to improving IoT security and present real-world use case examples.
This is an indispensable resource for all technical and security professionals, business security and risk managers, and consultants who are responsible for systems that incorporate or utilize IoT devices, or expect to be responsible for them.
· Understand the challenges involved in securing current IoT networks and architectures
· Master IoT security fundamentals, standards, and modern best practices
· Systematically plan for IoT security
· Leverage Software-Defined Networking (SDN) and Network Function Virtualization (NFV) to harden IoT networks
· Deploy the advanced IoT platform, and use MANO to manage and orchestrate virtualized network functions
· Implement platform security services including identity, authentication, authorization, and accounting
· Detect threats and protect data in IoT environments
· Secure IoT in the context of remote access and VPNs
· Safeguard the IoT platform itself
· Explore use cases ranging from smart cities and advanced energy systems to the connected car
· Preview evolving concepts that will shape the future of IoT security
GREAT BOOK -- GREAT SERVICE
THANK YOU. Upon cursory examination, I am thrilled with the book. You people are great. Now I don’t have to type out everything — and it is very readable. I am so glad I cancelled my other order — book was very costly — and was going to take 3 weeks to get. Yet here you are, and you gave it to me quickly, conveniently — “right now!” WOW. I will certainly remember you. Thank you so much.
It Does Really Work
I found this site and I was going to purchase the book when I saw the program to get it for free. I copy the link, email all my classmates on canvas, took a screen picture, and sent it to them, next morning I received the code and I applied to the cart and I got my pdf download. It’s real and the pdf is real and it works, all pages opened. Thank you so much!!!
I was skeptical because there were only 5 star reviews
But I got my textbook for $16 bucks. Put 4 stars so you could tell It was a real person making this lol.
Textbooks are a great and affordable price! Will definitely buy again.
LOVe the free textbook offer
I sent a link to my classmates and was able to get my textbook for free. I wasn’t sure at first but thankful and happy I tried. I got to download the book immediately .