The Developing Human: Clinically Oriented Embryology 9th ed
by Keith L. Moore & T. V. N. Persaud & Mark G. Torchia
The Developing Human: Clinically Oriented Embryology, by Drs. Keith L. Moore, T.V.N. Persaud, and Mark G. Torchia, delivers the worlds most complete, visually rich, and clinically oriented coverage of this complex subject. Written by some of the worlds most famous anatomists, it presents week-by-week and stage-by-stage views of how fetal organs and systems develop, why and when birth defects occur, and what roles the placenta and fetal membranes play in development. You can also access the complete contents online at www.studentconsult.com, along with 17 remarkable animations, downloadable illustrations, additional review questions and answers, and more.
* Access the full contents of the book online at www.studentconsult.com – as well as 17 remarkable animations that bring normal and abnormal embryological development to life, and hundreds of additional review questions and answers to test your mastery of the material.
* Acquire a detailed grasp of human embryology with the worlds most comprehensive, richly illustrated, and clinically oriented coverage from a cadre of leading world authorities.
* Effectively prepare for exams with review questions and answers at the end of each chapter.
* Understand all of the latest advances in embryology, including normal and abnormal embryogenesis, causes of birth defects, and the role of genes in human development.
* See how discoveries in molecular biology have affected clinical practice, including the development of sophisticated new techniques such as recumbent DNA technology and stem cell manipulation.
* Prepare for the USMLE Step 1 with clinical case presentations, highlighted in special boxes, that demonstrate how embryology concepts relate to clinical practice.
Great EBook Deal
This is a great price for the book in electronic format. I paid more through Google books, and was only given single page by page view access only and they didn’t advertise it as that. So not cool.
Wish I would have found this sooner..
Thanks again this is awesome and is a great deal!!!!!
Suspicious price, Trustworthy content
After not being able to find the book for free ANYWHERE I had to result to purchasing online. The price for the online book on this website was cheaper than any others, and I was suspicious I would be scammed because of that. I decided to trust the reviews and purchased. Got the download I was promised in full! Thank you for not breaking the bank for this college student <3
GREAT BOOK -- GREAT SERVICE
THANK YOU. Upon cursory examination, I am thrilled with the book. You people are great. Now I don’t have to type out everything — and it is very readable. I am so glad I cancelled my other order — book was very costly — and was going to take 3 weeks to get. Yet here you are, and you gave it to me quickly, conveniently — “right now!” WOW. I will certainly remember you. Thank you so much.
It Does Really Work
I found this site and I was going to purchase the book when I saw the program to get it for free. I copy the link, email all my classmates on canvas, took a screen picture, and sent it to them, next morning I received the code and I applied to the cart and I got my pdf download. It’s real and the pdf is real and it works, all pages opened. Thank you so much!!!
I was skeptical because there were only 5 star reviews
But I got my textbook for $16 bucks. Put 4 stars so you could tell It was a real person making this lol.